Posts by htunga:
- that enables you to professionalise your training sessions by training-related activities
- which focus on how YOU can develop as a trainer
- where you can build up a network with other experienced trainers, active in youth NGOs all over Europe, or in a more professional environment
- that serves as a place to share and develop experiences, ideas and dreams related to trainings
- which creates a path between student trainings and further usage of trainer skills in a professional working position (this event can be seen as the first step to a more professional trainer career)
- that broadens your perspectives of trainings
- which gives you a challenge as a participant
Youth Trainers’ Academy is a training program aiming at developing Youth individuals having experience from their implication into Students NGO on European level into Soft-skills Trainers. Having trans-organisational experiences and contacts, these future trainers are meant to actively reinforce their NGOs Training Systems.
This initiative comes from the collaboration with EESTEC Ljubljana, EESTEC is a non political, non-profit organisation of and for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science students of universities, institutes and technical schools in Europe awarding an engineering degree. The event was organised late November 2011 in Ljubljana, Slovenia, for 16 young leaders.
In order to ensure the success of this event and create the a new generation of youth trainers, the following trainers gathered to collaborate and share their experiences:
– Ruta Zeromskyte, EFPSA Trainer
– Luka Lacan, EESTEC Trainer
– Katarina Veselko, EFPSA Trainer
– Herve Tunga, BEST/Zerogeneration Trainer
– Borut Ceh, EESTEC/Zerogeneration Trainer
The personal investment of this new generation is currently followed up at the beginning of their career. The Charlies, as they call themselves, are ready to provide their input into the Non Formal Education world!
Are you seeking for a training event…
Then the Trainers Path is something for you!
The program includes training sessions and Open Space Technology discussions, both covering topics related to usage of your trainer skills in a more professional context. You will see trainings from new perspectives. The experiences will be of high value for a future more professional trainer career.
In Maastrich, Netherlands the 5-7th of November 2010 we offer you a chance to experience the very first edition of “Trainers Path”. The event will be open for 20 participants and we are looking for participants who are active and experienced trainers in internationally working students’ NGOs. The participation fee will be around 60 euro, including the program, a place to sleep and meals.
For further questions you can mail to: TrainersPath@gmail.com
more information can be also found at our facebook group – http://www.facebook.com/pages/TrainersPath/
The application is open at http://tiny.cc/trainerspath_apply until the 27th of September at 23.59 CET
We are looking forward to see you as participant!
Trainers Path Team
Represented by Lisette Elsing, Kajsa Olofsson in cooperation with Zero Generation
Leadership Summer School (LSS) idea arose in 2006 and was initiated by a a team of people wanted to create a Leadership training event that would share the best practices about Organisational management and Leadership.
The main purposes of the event are to:
1. Improve their leadership capabilities of prominent members of participating organisations;
2. Create and impart a framework and environment for each participant to implement in his/her organization to network and uncover possible new orbetter ways of cooperation
3. Enrich the skills of the trainers, by designing and delivering materials together with trainers from different organisations and backgrounds.
4. Build a strong and global network of energetic leaders who strive to spark social change
With the help of a fantastic team, for which they deserve full credit, we shared an incredible achievement! In July 2008, in Ankara, we were able to organise our first Leadership Summerschool. It was there that we had for the first time brought international students from all over the world together, to learn, train, share and exchange experiences from each other on such a multi-layered manner.
Participants tend to become the future leaders of their organisations, learning the very skills they need to advocate their student rights and pay forward the message that their organisation represents.
Trainers comes from diverse backgrounds and various path of life; they can be students, young professionals, free lancers or already working for an organisation or company. One line of the event is that Trainers share resources on topics related to Leadership and exchange best practices and their different styles of Training delivery.
Since the idea appeared, we’ve had the following editions:
– Ankara, Turkey, in 2008,
– Split, Croatia, in 2009,
– Ljubljana, Slovenia, in 2010
– Cluj-Napoca, Romania, in 2011
– Budapest, Hungary, in 2012
– Sofia, Bulgaria, in 2013
– Istanbul, Turkey, in 2014
– Maribor, Slovenia, in 2015
From the moment we held the first LSS, we achieved something not done before within the European field of student organisations. We broke the barriers separating different students from different studies. Nowadays, there are several spin-off projects of all kinds which are creating synergies and developing an incredible platform for collaboration, sharing and innovation.
EDM – Training IAAS European Leaders
MMSA – Train New Trainer Workshop
IAAS – Training System Development
EESTEC – External Trainers
Trainers Community Building – involved and active on Trainers Forum
Zero Generation Slovenia
Leadership Summer School 2009
Parkinson’s Disease Summer School for Healthcare Students 2009
Leadership summer school 2008